Using EM's (Effective Micro-Organisms) in the Home.
By using EM's in the home you can achieve:
- A fresh and clean environment.
use of everyday kitchen waste transformed into nutrient rich organic compost.
- Nutrient-rich liquid fertiliser derived from fermenting your kitchen
waste. In particular, objects with smooth surfaces are suitable for cleaning with
- Water used for cleaning immediately cleans itself and the process
of purification continues.
- Household objects retain their shine or regain
their shine and feel smooth to the touch.
- No foam formation which means
less water necessary.
- There are no dirty cleaning cloths or damaging
substances from detergents. The seven points mentioned above are salutary for
the environment, people's general health and financial saving. Maintenance of
floors, tiles, kitchen and bathroom furniture.
EM's can be used on
a daily basis for cleaning purposes. In particular, objects with smooth surfaces
are suitable for cleaning with EM, such as:
- Floors, freezers, fridges
(inside and out).
- Cookers, kitchen cupboards (inside and out).
windows, mirrors, painted surfaces.
- Cups, saucers, plates.
buckets, basins, toys, garden furniture, floor mats.
- EM is also ideal
for cleaning bicycles, cars and other metal objects.
To use EM's in
the home, it is best to use EM-Activated (EM-A). To learn about EM-A either click
here or use the link opposite.